Can technology actually help medical patients? Yes.
Several years ago BlenderHealth, our comprehensive wellness and prevention software was used as the platform to develop TopCare, a Population Health Management System. This was done in partnership with Massachusetts General Hospital's Laboratory of Computer Science. We called the System TopCare powered by Blender™. TopCare is a software solution that revolutionizes the way healthcare communities use data to drive results through improved patient outcomes, quality performance, and real cost savings.
• Improves patient outcomes, streamlined workflows, quality performance and real cost savings
• Targets quality metrics through disease-specific patient rosters
• Real-time analytics and reporting
• Identifies patients at high risk for readmission, gaps in preventative care and/or in need of follow-up care
• Enables Care Team collaboration and patient care coordination
• Communicates securely with patients through mobile applications and efficiently with auto generated communication
• Leverages existing IT structures including HER.
Take a look at the comprehensive Presentation below. It tells the TopCare Story including the remarkable patient care results that were achieved.